condition: good length overall (LOA): 16 make / manufacturer: Old Town model name / number: Camper propulsion type: human year manufactured: 1990
QR Code Link to This Post
16 foot Old Town Camper Canoe. Fiberglass. $448 Good Condition. Two Aluminum/Plastic paddles included. Manufactured by Johnson Outdoors in 1990 in Old Town, Maine. Time to enjoy the outdoors this Fall or get ready now for next Spring.
• Surprisingly fast for a 16 ft. canoe, the Camper 16 features a wide, flat bottom that provides reassuring stability when canoeing with younger family members
• Royalex® multilayer composite offers excellent abrasion resistance and springs back from impacts
• Royalex also makes a much lighter weight hull than standard polyethylene and offers excellent strength and toughness
• Exterior layers of vinyl sandwich interior layers of ABS plastic and undergo heating and molding, producing a superior-quality watercraft material
• Features ash-framed web seats, contoured ash portage yoke and thwart, durable vinyl gunwales, molded polyethylene decks with integral grab handles
Material(s) ABS and vinyl composite
Gunwales Material Aluminum inside extruded vinyl
Length 16 feet
Width 36 inches
Depth 13 inches
Weight 59 pounds
Seat Type Webbing
Number of Paddlers 2-person
Weight Capacity (lbs) 1,200 pounds
For more info or to schedule time to see please call or text show contact info
. It's priced to sell ASAP. SE HABLA ESPANOL
Per Craigslist advice Cash, locally, and face-to-face ONLY.
Price is $448, or best reasonable offer. Thank you!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers