Gratton Warehouse Company is a 124 year old, family operated, 3PL warehouse operation located in Omaha, NE. Gratton has established itself as one of the top 3PL companies in the area working with clients all over the world. Our success is and has been driven by our hard work, dedication and our people.
As a Customer Service Representative you will deliver a quality customer service experience that meets and exceeds service level standards, builds rapport and long-term relationships with customers / team members. In this position you will work with Customer Accounts, Accounts Payable / Receivable, Transportation and Order Processing. You will be required to stay current and knowledgeable of all procedures in multiple areas of our business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes & demonstrate the ability to become proficient in the use of operational systems.
• Demonstrate effective use of software applications; MS Office, WMS, QuickBooks.
• Delivers services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill. Interacts with customers and team members to determine service requirements and resolve problems or complaints.
• Ability to assist our Accounts Payable / Receivable.
• Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call / email volume environment.
• A typical schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, with an occasional Saturday as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
• 2 years of Customer Service experience.
• 2 years of Accounts Payable experience.
• Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Email preferred. Typing and 10-key skills are required.
• Excellent organization and communication skills.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems. Gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
• Excellent communication, organization skills and upbeat personality.
• Ability and desire to foster a positive and dynamic workplace culture both in the office and across all departments.
• High school diploma required. College accounting or finance coursework preferred.
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday (outside of these work hours as needed).
Reporting Structure: The Customer Service Representative reports to the Sales / Office Operations Manager.
Mga principal lamang. Mangyaring huwag makipag-ugnayan ang mga recruiter sa poster ng trabahong ito.
HUWAG makipag-ugnayan sa amin humihingi ng serbisyo o alok