Are you looking to present the best corporate image possible to your clients, employees, investors, customers or lenders?
Then it's time to re-locate your business to one of Downtown Lincoln's Most Recognizable Buildings:
The Historic Federal Trust Building -- Celebrating its 90th Anniversary!
Locate your business in one of Downtown's Most Recognizable Buildings
Office spaces currently available range from a 500 sq. ft. space, all the way up to having your very own floor that is 4,978 sq. ft. with a reception area, a break room w/ kitchenette and secured elevator access.
The offices in the Federal Trust Building feature numerous windows; allowing in a lot of natural light and also providing Great Views of Downtown
The Federal Trust Building features:
• Centrally located in Downtown Lincoln
• Less than a mile from both the UNL Campus and the State Capitol
• Numerous parking garages nearby
• Extra on site storage space is available
• First National Bank is located on the first floor
• Two elevators servicing all floors
• Emergency 150 KVA generator
• Internet: There are several companies providing high speed internet service to the building.
There is even a company located on-site that can provide your business with any of the following
- Fiber Connectivity, Wireless Internet, Private Line & DSL. They also
provide: Hosting Services, Backup & Disaster Recovery, Managed Services, Web Hosting &
SSL and Domain Management.
• Security: Computerized limited access program with concealed electronic monitoring switches
to outside doors and stairwell doors, TV cameras monitoring entryways and areas not visible
from the main lobby security console.
- Access system for after hour's ingress & egress.
- Tenants can access the building 24/7
• Fire Protection: The building has sprinklers throughout and each floor has smoke & water
flow detectors as well as voice communication
• On the National Register of Historic Places
Lease rates vary depending on size of space, length of lease & if any T.I.'s are requested.
For more information on the space available at the Federal Trust Building,
Scott Richardson w/ NAIFMA Realty show contact info
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers