compensation: $67,000 - $105,000 per year (flat rate commision) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
WE ARE HIRING!
We are interested in adding a Subaru Certified Technician to our team in Moorhead, MN. As our Subaru dealership continues to grow, we need hardworking service technicians to keep up. Relocation required if not in the Fargo-Moorhead metro area.
Why Muscatell Automotive?
Ward Muscatell Automotive Group Inc. has been in the car business for over 35-years. Our success can be attributed to our belief that each member of our staff helps make the company grow to the next level. We are an exciting, and highly successful family owned company looking for highly motivated individuals who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience possible for our customers.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation package and all the tools you will need to be a successful employee. Our benefit package includes:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• Paid Holidays and PTO
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Vehicle Purchase Discounts
• Services and Parts Discounts
• Competitive Wages
• Growth Opportunities
• Paid Certification/Training
About the Job:
On a day to day basis, an individual in this position will be expected to:
• Diagnose mechanical and electrical problems, and repair Subaru vehicles including engines, steering, brakes, suspension,
transmission, air conditioning, etc.
• Perform work as outlined on the repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with the standard set forth by the
dealership and Subaru.
• Comply with company safety policies and procedures.
• Communicate directly with the service advisor(s) regarding the status of the service work.
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques as required by the manufacturer/dealership.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• At least 3 - 5 years of automotive repair experience preferred
• ASE/Subaru certifications (engine, transmission, electrical, etc.).
• Knowledge of shop equipment (such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
• Must have a valid driver's license and meet dealership insurance requirements.
• Strong diagnostic skills.
• Strong communication skills to confidently converse with customers/clients.
• Must have a strong work ethic and act with integrity and professionalism.
• Goals driven with a team-work attitude.
• 8-hour shift.
• 8:00am - 5:00pm.
• Monday to Friday and flexibility for Saturdays.
How to Apply. If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a completed resume to the HR manager through Craigslist.
Ward Muscatell Automotive Group Inc. would like to thank all applicants for this position. However, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted by the HR manager.
*Ward Muscatell Automotive Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply*.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers